Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012 - Hello 2013

Another year is done and I'm maybe a bit wiser.  I think I'm beginning to understand myself a bit more, accept myself the way that I am and be alright with that.

I am excited for 2013 to start because I feel luck has begun to change. I'm making 2013 a traveling year and so far I'm pretty sure I will go to New York City and spend a night in Montreal in a five start hotel which I'm stoked about. 

For this blog I am hoping to post more. I have a few blog ideas kicking around this old brain of mine. The first one will be about a 3 week meal plan that I'm starting Jan 2nd. I have enjoyed this holiday season with all the wonderful meals (check out my instagram for proof), but it's time to get back to basics.

I'm going to be eating low carbs and increase my vegetable intake. My freezer has already been prepped with 3 different kinds of soup and enough cauliflower rice to last for the month. I'm going to try to incorporate a bit of a Freezer, Fridge & Pantry challenge into this. I literally have 8 cans of chickpeas in my pantry.

see you in 2013

-mjb

No comments:

Post a Comment