Tuesday, November 1, 2011

birthday party 2011

If you know me in real life you know I love a theme birthday.  This year is no exception.  I've chosen the theme of the circus. I will be posting ideas and recipes in the upcoming months.  Now I realize that the circus theme may be a weird one for someone who is turning 29.  However, hear me out, I found these adorable decorations, masks and popcorn bags at Micheals in the summer.  Thus, the idea was born from there.  

I've already decided to make three different kinds of cupcakes that are all based on snacks found at the circus, cotton candy, candy apple and caramel apple.

i also really want to make these. I'm thinking the dollarstore is my next logical step to finding the right animals to spraypaint gold.

cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment