Tuesday, April 19, 2011

staycation week

I've taken the week off work; instead of going somewhere I decided to stay home and work on the things I always say I'm going to do but don't.  It's my artist week.  Yesterday I took my Bronica out for a walk around Hull with a friend to capture anything that caught my eye for a calendar I want to make.  I'm really trying my darndest this year for christmas to give mostly homemade gifts and this would be one of them. I will try to post my crafts for said project, but I may have to do it after the fact of people opening. We'll see how it goes.

Today I'm going to go to Deserres and buy some painting supplies. I hope to paint on my balcony today and/or tomorrow.

I'm going to make one of these this week. I've also been asked to be dj this weekend at a friends birthday, so I've been compiling my playlist. I'm also going to keep with the tradition of baking my friends birthday cakes and I will be making this and this because I cannot just choose one.

A little preview of my playlist for Laura's Birthday

best coast - happy
the kills - M.E.X.I.C.O
billy bragg - a new england
the pixies - la la love you
ritchie valance - tell laura i love her
santigold featuring karen o - go

No comments:

Post a Comment