Sunday, April 10, 2011

recipe #7 - shortbread cookies

This is one of my favourite recipes for cookies. I stole it from a friends mom.

Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies

1 cup butter; unsalted, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar; packed
2 cups flour
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips; i actually used 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 skor bits

1. Measure Butter, sugar, vanilla and flour into a bowl
2. Combine until dough forms a ball
3. Add chocolate chips and work into dough
4. Roll into 1 inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet
5. Press with fork
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes

dough

ready for the oven
*I didn't really take that many photos because I did this spur of the moment and my camera was dying.

weekend playlist:
zombies - this will be our year
phantom planet - do the panic
lykke li - love out of lust
beach boys - i wasn't made for these times

No comments:

Post a Comment