Sunday, March 27, 2011

recipe#5

***Sorry for the lack of updates! I wish I could say it was because I was super busy, but that is further from the truth. Anyways I'm going to do two updates tonight to compensate.

I've been following Bakerella for a longtime and for Christmas I received her book 'Cakepops'.


 This weekend for Earth Hour I finally decided to try my hand at them. I didn't take photos as I went because it became quite the endeavour. I must give her props for all her cute designs because I do not think I have the patience for it or the kitchen space. However the cakepops/cakeballs came out pretty cute and better tasting than the new Starbucks rip off ones, if I do say so myself.

Here is a photo of the finished product:


If you would like to make them yourself go here! You will not be sorry. They are a crowd pleaser and who doesn't love eating something off a stick?

1 comment: