Sunday, January 30, 2011

recipe #4 - weekend scrambled eggs

Usually every Saturday morning I like to make egg sammies this way and watch a guilty pleasure show on my laptop.


Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 tsp creme cheese
1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce (dependent on how spicy you like it)

Mix together ingredients

I tend to like my eggs a little runny

I toasted some egg bread and added a kraft single. I usually mix it up cheesewise

BAM! You've got breakfast!

Weekend Playlist:
  1. Beastie Boys - Girls
  2. Ceo - Halo (Beyonce Cover)
  3. Vancans - Pursuit of Happiness (Kid Cudi Cover)
  4. Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in The Dark
  5. Crystal Castles - Not In Love 
  6. Cults - Go Outside
  7. The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
  8. Talking Heads - This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) ***
***It's been recently pointed out to me that I put this song on every mix; however on the upside it is a great song

1 comment:

  1. Try adding a little mayo between the cheese (thumbs up to the sliced cheese) and the bread. Mmm Mmm goodness.

    ReplyDelete